Construction on the two story brick Methodist Church in Ellensburg was begun in 1920 and the building was dedicated on July 31, 1921 by Bishop W.A. Shepard. The church was built across the street from it's former location to the southeast corner of N. Ruby Street and Third Avenue. The auditorium was the largest in the city. The beautiful stained glass windows came from a Portland, Oregon shop operated two French-Belgium artists. The pipe organ was from the Vincent Methodist Church in Spokane, Washington.Postcard titled: "No. 16 Methodist Church, Ellensburg, Wash."
"Brick Methodist Episcopal Church" (1925). Ellensburg History Photographs. 145.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Methodist Episcopal Church (Ellensburg, Wash.), Churches -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg