The large, two story Washington National Bank building located on the southeast corner of Fifth and Pearl Streets was constructed during the fall and winter of 1889 by Edward P. Cadwell. The building housed a variety of banks until 1937 when the City of Ellensburg acquired it for office space. The building eventually became the city hall.Photographic enlargement of a picture postcard.
"Ellensburg Bank Building" (1915). Ellensburg History Photographs. 243.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Ellensburg (Washington) -- Buildings, Historic, Bank buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Washington National Bank (Ellensburg, Wash.), Ellensburg National Bank (Ellensburg, Wash.), Commercial buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Cadwell, Edward P.