This image shows the mine tipple and some nearby buildings.The Jonesville Coal company was owned by Frank Watzel, Elizabeth Patrick Watzel, August Klaven, Marion Patrick Klaven, William Shaw, and Katherine Patrick Shaw. They operated the mine from 1927 until 1944. The three women were sisters and nieces of Archibald Patrick, who had started the mine in that location. They also owned the sweet shop in Roslyn. Jonesville was near the current town of Ronald , Washington.
Central Washington University, "Jonesville Mine" (1927). Frederick Krueger Photographs. 955.
Central Washington University Archives and Special Collections
Spatial Coverage (for ex: Ellensburg, WA)
United States -- Washington (State)