Download Full Text (205.4 MB)
Anderson Hall is a dormitory on the campus of Central Washington University. It was completed in 1962 and remains in use today. It was initially a women's residence, but today is co-ed.
Its namesake, Mabel T. Anderson, was a student and, later, a professor at Central. She enrolled in 1916 and two years later became the third grade teacher in the campus training school. After earning a master’s degree at Teacher’s College, Columbia University, she returned to Central and taught in the education program until 1963.
Central Washington University Archives and Special Collections
Central Washington University, Scrapbooks, Dormitory
Central Washington University, "Anderson Hall Scrapbook, 1962" (1962). Scrapbooks. 5.
Educational use only; no other permissions given. Copyright to this resource is held by the content creator, author, artist or other entity, and is provided here for educational use only.