Germany for Zetzsche & Zetzsche, Ellensburg, Washington
St. Andrews Roman Catholic Church was built in 1884 but was moved from Water Street to Pine in 1904 by Father John Sweens. A large new rectory was constructed at this time. The church and rectory face west on N. Pine Street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues. This building was used until 1966 when it was demolished for the construction of a grocery store.Postcard titled: "No. 17 Catholic Church-- Ellensburg, Wash." Postmarked July 9, 1911 Spokane, Pasco & Seattle and Addressed to Mrs. W. S. Pierce, 6904 8th Ave. N.E., Seattle, Wash. Handwritten note in pencil to Hello Folkes (sic) from Flo.
"St Andrews Catholic Church and Rectory" (1910). Ellensburg History Photographs. 14.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Catholic Church (Ellensburg, Wash.), Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Presbyterian Church (Ellensburg, Wash.), Churches -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg