The First Presbyterian Church in Ellensburg built in 1898-1899 was located on the corner of N. Sprague and Fifth Avenue. Church services were held here until 1958 when the building was torn down.
"First Presbyterian Church II" (1930). Ellensburg History Photographs. 167.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Presbyterian Church (Ellensburg, Wash.), Churches -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg