The Washington or Central Public School (1890-1924) was used as a school to educate children and normal school students. Located on East Fifth Avenue between Sprague and Anderson Streets, the school was a landmark for 34 years.
Pautzke?, Otto W. and Zetzsche?, Willis, "Ellensburg Public School II" (1897). Ellensburg History Photographs. 207.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Ellensburg Public School (Ellensburg, Wash.), School buildings -- Washington (State -- Ellensburg