Samuel Pearson constructed a 60 x 120 foot pressed brick building on the southwest corner of Fourth and Main Streets in 1908. It was built on the site of the old Blumauer Store, an early Ellensburg landmark. The ground floor of the Pearson Building housed a variety of stores including the Willis Bazaar. Built to specification, the second story was leased by the Elks Lodge and contained a loge room, banquet hall, kitchen and a magnificent fireplace.
"Pearson Building" (1915). Ellensburg History Photographs. 233.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Ellensburg (Washington) -- Buildings, Historic, Commercial buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Pearson Building (Ellensburg, Wash.), Bazaar Store (Ellensburg, Wash.)