The small wooden Grace Episcopal Church located on the northwest corner of N. Sprague Street and Fourth Avenue served the church members from 1897 to 1964. Rev. C.L. Reese stands on the entry steps of the church with two young boys, a woman with a baby carriage are on the sidewalk.Postmarked from Ellensburg December 17, 1909 and addressed to Miss Margaret Davidson, 39 St. St. Stevens Street, Boston, Mass. A handwritten note in ink from Mother (Mrs. John B. Davidson.)
"Grace Episcopal Church II" (1907). Ellensburg History Photographs. 72.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Episcopal Church (Ellensburg, Wash.), Churches -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg