This image shows the interior of the NWI company store. The store had a centralized, cable-operated money change center. All clerks sent purchases to the center counter as most immigrants at that time had difficulty making change. The cable system is currently in the Roslyn Museum.
"Northwestern Improvement Company (NWI) Company Store" (1920). Suncadia Photographs. 163.
Educational use only; no other permissions given. Copyright to this resource is held by the content creator, author, artist or other entity, and is provided here for educational purposes only. It may not be reproduced or distributed in any format without written permission of the copyright owner.
Suncadia Legacy, Central Washington University Archives and Special Collections