C.E. Wheeler & Co
The Farmers Bank Building on the northwest corner of Fifth and Pearl Streets was completed in 1911. The building was designed by Fay R. Spangler. The large brick and timber structure was begun the fall of 1910 and by mid June 1911 the attractive stone work was completed. The artistic carvings of lions' heads on the bank building is one of the characteristic features. Since 1937, the building has housed various banking and real estate businesses.Postcard titled: "Farmers' Bank, Ellensburg, Wash."
"Farmers Bank" (1914). Ellensburg History Photographs. 183.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Farmers Bank (Ellensburg, Wash.), Bank buildings --Washington (State) -- Ellensburg