The Albany Hotel was located on the second floor of the Davidson Building and provided guests with large, luxury rooms. The corner below the familiar tower which offers guests a view of the busy downtown was always in demand. The Davidson Building completed in 1890 at the northeast corner of Fourth and Pearl Streets became a well known Ellensburg landmark. The Elmira Building which housed the New York Store is the building on the right.
"The Albany Hotel, Davidson Building" (1895). Ellensburg History Photographs. 246.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Ellensburg (Washington) -- Buildings, Historic, Albany Hotel (Ellensburg, Wash.), Davidson Building (Ellensburg, Wash.), Commercial buildings -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Hotels -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg