T.J. Thomas & Co., Roslyn, Washington. Printed in Germany
The Roslyn Catholic Parish was formed on August 30, 1889 from the already existing parish in Ellensburg. James J. Quinn (1841-1921) was instrumental in raising money to have the church built. The gacefull and high-towered Immaculate Conception Catholic Church was erected on the hillside overlooking Roslyn in 1887. Rev. Kusters was the priest at the time the church was built. The Rectory next to the church was built in the later 1890s. The church has served the community continually since the 1880s.Postcard titled: "Catholic Church and Rectory, Roslyn, Wash." #C14919.
"Catholic Church and Rectory" (1905). Ellensburg History Photographs. 61.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Kittitas County (Washington) -- Buildings, Historic, Historic buildings -- Washington (State) -- Kittitas County, Catholic Church (Roslyn, Wash.), Catholic Rectory (Roslyn, Wash.), Churches -- Washington (State) -- Roslyn