This is an east view looking down Fourth Street at the intersection of Fourth and Pearl Streets. The Cadwell Building later known as the Olympic Building at the far left; Davidson Building with tower at left; large stone Ben Snipes Bank at right and the Geddis Building at far right were all built after the July 1889 fire that destroyed the town.Photograph reprint from Artwork on Eastern WAshington & Western Idaho. 1900. Charles T. Daily & Co. Chicago.
"Fourth Street with Horses and Wagon" (1895). Ellensburg History Photographs. 209.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Ellensburg (Wash.) -- Cityscapes, Historic districts -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Cityscapes -- Washington (State) -- Ellensburg, Fourth Street (Ellensburg, Wash.), Cadwell Building (Ellensburg, Wash.), Davidson Building (Ellensburg, Wash.), Ben Snipes Bank (Ellensburg, Wash.), Geddis Building (Ellensburg, Wash.)