Touring clergymen at the Milwaukee Road Depot in South Cle Elum, 1912. A Catholic bishop had come to visit the St. John the Baptist Church in Cle Elum. The depot was built in 1908, lead car (an "E-M-F") last built 1910. Depot under renovation, 2002; joint venture of Washington State Parks and the Cascade Rail Foundation.
"Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul Depot, South Cle Elum, Washington" (1912). Ellensburg History Photographs. 284.
Local History Collection Photographs, Ellensburg Public Library
Kittitas County (Wash.) - Streets, Historic, Historic streets - Washington (State) - South Cle Elum, Streets -- Washington (State) -- South Cle Elum, Milwaukee Road Depot (South Cle Elum, Wash.), Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway, Automobiles, Early 20th century, Washington State Parks, Cascade Rail Foundation